OHCD is a firm of Chartered Accountants that was founded in the Ottawa area in 1984. We offer an effective blend of personalized service, experience and technology leadership with a strong commitment to excellence.
Our structure is intentionally non-traditional. Unlike many firms, we do not employ or train inexperienced staff. We are committed to significant partner involvement in the delivery of services.
We believe that our structure, high on qualified people and low on administrative overhead, produces the highest level of professional service at reasonable rates.
We are located in central Ottawa, Ontario, the National Capital of Canada.
What clients say
President and CEO, binational research foundation
"OHCD has been providing us with audit and professional services for the past nine years. Their financial advice has proven invaluable on many occasions and we are grateful for their dedication and support."
Chairman, Ottawa based merchant bank
"Over the course of the past fifteen years, OHCD has provided me, my businesses and my clients unparalleled professional accounting and financial services. As a corporate finance professional, I often see boutique operations similar to OHCD but none have swayed me to give up the professional, personal, patient and wise counsel that I enjoy with OHCD."
Financial Manager, national charity
"We have found OHCD to be a very efficient and responsive company to work with. They are always there with answers to questions, and are willing to go that extra distance to get us the information we need, as quickly as we need it. We find our audits done on time and in the time period best for us, even if it is their busiest time of year. As a charitable organization we find them well informed about the issues important to our sector. We have been very happy with the service we receive."
Director of Administration, national medical association
"OHCD is a wonderful firm of true professionals. Their expertise, diligence and courteous advice are much appreciated and have enhanced our efforts."
Appropriate use and disclosure of personal information is a concern to every individual and at OHCD we take very seriously our responsibility in handling confidential client information including personal information. We have developed privacy policies to ensure that all client information is used only as one would expect it to be used.
Our privacy policies may be summarized as follows:
- Personal information will only be collected, used and disclosed for the intended purpose of the completion of the services that you have requested.
- We will only collect the information that we require for the completion of the services and we will obtain consent for the collection of any information.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure the information will be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the completion of the services.
- Personal information, in both paper and electronic format, will be protected from unauthorized access.
- Clients may contact their service partner at any time to enquire as to the details of their personal information on file with OHCD to ensure it is up-to-date and have it amended as necessary.
Should you have any questions or concerns on a privacy issue and you do not feel it is appropriate to discuss it with your service partner please contact Paul Hanvey at 613-562-2010 ext. 224 or alternatively Roger Ouseley at ext. 222.